AAI Recruitment 2018 – Junior Assistant Posts Apply Online
- 1 AAI Recruitment 2018 – Junior Assistant Posts Apply Online
Airport Authority of India has recently released a notification to recruit Junior Assistant (Fire Service) on the number of 170 posts. AAI invites applications from all the eligible and interested candidates who are looking for a govt. job. Notification for the AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 is available on the official website. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website www.aai.aero from 06.12.2017 to 31.12.2017. We suggest all the candidates to apply on or before the last date.
AAI 170 Junior Assistant Posts Recruitment 2018
The Airports Authority of India or AAI works under the Ministry of Civil Aviation. AAI was founded on 1 April 1995 and the headquarter of AAI is situated in New Delhi. It is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages a total of 125 Airports, including 18 International Airports, 7 Customs Airports, 78 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields. Now AAI is going to recruit Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4 level at various airports in different states of Western Region. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply from 6th December 2017 to 31st December 2017 online from the official website. Below in the article we have provided all the details related to AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee and last date.
|Organization||Airport Authority of India|
|Location||Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Goa|
|Post Name||Junior Assistants (Fire Service)|
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Junior Assistant Posts 2018
Candidates applying for AAI Recruitment 2018 should have the following qualifications –
- Candidate should be 10th Pass + 3 years approved regular diploma in Mechanical /Automobile / fire with minimum 50% marks;
- Candidate should be 12th Pass ( Regular Study ) with 50% marks from a recognized board of India.
Heavy Vehicle Driving License:
- Valid Medium Vehicle Driving License issued at least one year before 31.12.2017;
- Valid Light Motor Vehicle Driving License issued at least two years before 31.12.2017.
Candidate age should be between 18 to 30 Years.
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
Candidates will get selected on the below given criteria-
- Online Computer Test
- Documents verification
- Medical Fitness Test
- Driving Test
- Physical Endurance Test
AAI (Airport Authority of India) offers a good pay scale to its employees. The basic pay scale for the Junior Assistant Posts is Rs.12500-28500/-.
For General Category Candidates- 1000/-
For Other Category- No Fee
How to Apply for AAI Junior Assistant Post 2018
- First visit the official website of AAI: www.aai.aero
- Now check the official Notification and read all the details carefully.
- Then after click on the application form link.
- Fill all the details carefully as per the instructions.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Now attach self attested copy of your documents.
- Now check once again the application form and then submit it.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Take a print out of it for future uses.
Starting Date of Application- 6 December 2017
Last Date of Application Submission- 31 December 2017
Here in this article we have shared all the details of AAI Junior Assistant Bharti 2018. If you have any query related to this article; write us in the comment section. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible. On this website we provide all the information of latest government jobs and results. It is advised all the candidates to visit this website regularly for latest updates and notifications.