CAT Admit Cards 2020 Download Here
- 1 CAT Admit Cards 2020 Download Here
- 2 CAT Admit Card 2020 Important Dates
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow is going to release CAT Admit Card 2020 on 25 October 2020. The admit card will be available on the official website. The candidates can Download CAT Admit Card 2020 from the official website by the User ID and Password to get the Exam center name. Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020 will be held on 26 November 2020 by IIM Lucknow. The candidates who are going to appear in the exam; they have to carry the admit card of CAT 2020 and a Photo ID proof on the exam center. Without these documents candidates will not be allow to appear in the exam. 26 November 2020 is the last date to download CAT 2020 admit card. So it is suggested to all the candidates to download CAT 2020 Admit Cards before the last date. We advised all the aspirants to read the instruction and details carefully to avoid any kind of mistakes. The print copy of admit card will be accepted at the exam center.
CAT Admit Card 2020 Important Dates
|CAT 2020 Admit Card download starts||25 Oct 2020|
|Last date to download CAT 2020 Admit Card||26 Nov 2020|
|CAT 2020 exam||26 Nov 2020|
Download Here: Admit card of CAT 2020 will be available at iimcat.ac.in from 25th October 2020.
Latest News on CAT Admit Card 2020:
- Link to download admit cards is available on the official website of IIM Lucknow. Keep your user id and login password ready to download the admit card.
- The admit card will be available from 01:00 pm or 1300 Hrs.
- The Admit Card of CAT 2020 will now available from October 25, 2020.
How to Download IIM CAT 2020 Admit Cards?
There may be few candidates who are not able to download the admit cards from the internet. To help those students below we have provided all the details to download admit cards. E hope these steps will surely be helpful for all the candidates to download their admit cards.
- First visit the official website – iimcat.ac.in
- Now click on the admit card link on homepage
- After that login to your profile with user ID and Password.
- Download your admit card and take a print out for further uses.
- Candidates appearing for IIM CAT 2020 must carry their admit cards to examination hall with their Aadhaar card and a Xerox of the same, which they need furnish.
CAT Admit Card 2020 Instructions
Some key information’s may be remembered to appear for the exam:
- First, CAT Admit Cards 2020 are available only in online mode.
- You will receive an email for communication on registered email ID.
- Since you sure to know the last dates to download it on time.
- You need to write down log in User ID and password. If you have forgotten password, click on forget password link on log in page.
- It is indeed your responsibility to ensure details in admit card are correct.
IIML takes precaution to ensure that details in CAT Admit Card 2020 are same as the ones entered by the candidate at the time of filling application form. There is no chance to get wrong information in your admit card when you download it. If you get some error on your admit card instantly contact the office of IIML to do the correction.
Documents for Eligibility Verification for Interviews:
- Candidates who will get shortlisted for interview by IIMs will have to show all original marksheets and submit attested copies of the same.
- Candidates who belong to reserved categories must carry their reservation certificates and submit copy of the same.
- Final year candidates in bachelor degree or same qualification need to submit certificate from principal/university/registrar with an attestation that the candidate has met all requirements for completing bachelor’s degree. With this the candidate will get provisional admission and for confirming it they need to submit original marksheet obtaining 50% or more for general and 45% minimum for reserved category.
About Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020
You must shift the focus on exam preparation after downloading the admit card of CAT 2020. There will be 3 sections in the exam. There are MCQs (multiple choice question) and NATs (numerical answer type) questions. Where there are MCQs, you will select that option which you want to enter as answer, on screen. In NATs on the other hand you will type in answer. Please note that you cannot switch from one section to another. There will be one-hour time for each section. Sections are as follows.
|S.No.||Section number||Name of section||Time|
|1||Section I||Verbal ability and reading comprehension||60 minutes|
|2||Section III||Data interpretation and logical reasoning||60 minutes|
|3||Section III||Quantitative ability||60 minutes|
Here we have shared all the information related to CAT Exam 2020 admit Cards. If you have any query related to this article; you can write us in the comment section. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.