Current Affairs 2017: Important Current Affairs Dated 19 June 2017 PDF Download
Important Current Affairs 2017
Hey Friends if you are searching for latest current affairs for June 2017 then you have reached to the right place. We are here to provide all the latest updates in India and outside India. You can find all the Latest Current Affairs 19 June 2017 on our website. We have listed all the important current affairs and GK News in this article. Students can download Most Important Current Affairs 2017 from our website. Students can prepare for SSC Exam by learning our Important Current Affairs 2017 from our website. We will provide all Latest National and International Current Affairs. Students can also search for Current Affairs 2017.
Important GK Affairs 2017
Hello friend we are to share all the current GK Affairs 2017 with all the people who are here to search for Current GK News of June month. Many students search for Latest GK News Article for preparation for SSC and IAS Exam. This article will definitely help those students to learn Important GK Affairs 19 June 2017. Students who want to download all the Latest Current Affairs 2017 can also click on the link in the end of the article to download Latest Current Affairs PDF File.
Latest Current Affairs GK Question 19 June 2017 PDF Download
- Indian shuttler Kidambi Srikanth on 18 June 2017 clinched the Indonesia Open Men’s Singles trophy with a straight-game victory over Japanese qualifier Kazumasa Sakai in the final.
- Dr Mahesh Sharma, Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Culture & Tourism on 17 June 2017 launched the implementation of the ‘National Mission on Cultural Mapping of India’ at Govardhan Block, Mathura District of Uttar Pradesh.
- The International Day for the Elimination of Sexual Violence in Conflict was observed globally on 19 June 2017 with the theme ‘Preventing Sexual Violence Crimes through Justice and Deterrence’.
- French President Emmanuel Macron’s En Marche has won a clear parliamentary majority in the 2017 legislative elections, just weeks after his own presidential victory.
- Ramakrishna Math and Ramakrishna Mission President Swami Atmasthananda passed away on 18 June 2017 after a prolonged illness. He was 98 years old.
- Pakistan on 18 June 2017 defeated India in the final played at The Oval, London to lift the 2017 ICC Champions Trophy.
Pakistan won the trophy by 180 runs. The margin of victory was the largest by any team in the final of an ICC ODI tournament. The man of the match was Fakhar and man of the series was Hassan Ali.
- Narmada Control Authority (NCA) has cleared the proposal of final raising of the Sardar Sarovar Dam (SSD) in Gujarat by lowering of the gates and impounding of water in the reservoir up to its Full Reservoir Level (FRL) of EL 138.68 meters.
- Bihar Governor Ramnath Kovind will be NDA’s presidential candidate for the upcoming Presidential election. The presidential election is scheduled to be held on 17 July 2017.
- A record 65.6 million people are either refugees, asylum seekers or internally displaced across the globe, announced the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR). The revelation was made on 19 June 2017 in the UN Refugee Agency’s annual Global Trends study.
Thank you for visiting our website. If you like this article kindly share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Google Plus etc.