Central Railway Recruitment 2018: 775 Retired Staff Vacancy for ITI/Diploma/Graduates
- 1 Central Railway Recruitment 2018: 775 Retired Staff Vacancy for ITI/Diploma/Graduates
- 1.1 Central Railway 775 Retired Staff Vacancies 2018
- 1.2 Central Railway Retired Staff Vacancy 2018
- 1.3 CR 775 Retired Staff Vacancy Details-
- 1.4 Central Railway 775 Retired Staff Bharti 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 How to Apply for the Central Railway 775 Posts 2018
- 1.6 Share this:
- 1.7 Related
Railway Recruitment Board of India recently announced vacancies for 775 various vacant seats. The vacancy is released by the Central Railway recruitment for retired staff of railway. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode. Notification of Central Railway 775 Retired Staff Recruitment 2018 is available on the official website. Applicants are advised to read the official notification before they apply for the job. All the details like exam date, selection process last date to apply etc. of Central Railway 775 Retired Staff Post Recruitment are available in the notification. Candidates can apply for the job on or before the last date 5 Jan 2018 by the offline mode. Here we also provide details regarding the Central Railway Recruitment 2018. For detailed information read the full article below.
Central Railway 775 Retired Staff Vacancies 2018
Central Railway of India was founded in the year 1951. It’s headquarter is situated in Mumbai known as Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Railway. Every year Central Railway releases various vacancies to recruit eligible candidates in its department. Large numbers of candidates take part in central railway recruitment every year. Now central railway released a notification to recruit retired staff of railway department. There are 775 vacant seats of senior clerk, commercial clerk, junior engineer, Helper, ticket collector and many others. Candidates can apply for the job by offline mode only. Any other mode of application will not be acceptable. Officla notification is available on the official website: www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in. Check other details of posts below on this page.
Central Railway Retired Staff Vacancy 2018
Organization: Central Railway
Post Name: Various Posts (Clerk, Engineer, Helper, Ticket Collector)
Total Seats: 775 Posts
Notification release date: 14 Dec 2018
Application Mode: Offline
Last Date to Apply: 5 Jan 2018
CR 775 Retired Staff Vacancy Details-
- Commercial Clerk-85 Vacancies
- Ticket Collector-100 Vacancies
- S & T Department
- SSE/SE(Sig)-03 Vacancies
- JE (Sig)-17 Vacancies
- MCM ESM-07 Vacancies
- ESM-I-100 Vacancies
- SSE/SE (Tele)-01 Vacancy
- JE (Tele)-19 Vacancies
- MCM TCM /MCM WTM-07 Vacancies
- TCM-I/ WTM-I-50 Vacancies
- HELPER (TELE)-50 Vacancies
- Chief Office Superintendent-02 Vacancies
- Senior Clerk-05 Vacancies
Track Maintainer (Gr I, II, III, IV)-115 Vacancies
- Blacksmith-04 Vacancies
- Khalasi(Wks)-110 Vacancies
Mech (CDO LTT) Department
- Technician-III-100 Vacancies
Central Railway 775 Retired Staff Bharti 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must be a retired staff of Central Railway, Mumbai Division and should also belong to same category and same department.
The upper age limit for applicants is 65 years
Candidates will be selected on the basis of either written exam or interview.
Note: Read the official notification for more details.
How to Apply for the Central Railway 775 Posts 2018
This is a vacancy to recruit only the retired staff of central railway. There may be some applicants who are not familiar with internet and don’t know how to apply for job. To help those applicants below we have provided easy steps by that anyone can apply for the job very easily.
- First visit the official website of Central Railway: www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Check for the official notification and download it.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Now click on the “Apply” Link and download the application form.
- Fill all the required details very carefully.
- Now attach your latest photograph.
- Then after attach all the required document along with the application form.
- Send it to the below given address on or before the last date.
Divisional Railway Manager’s Office,
CSMT, Central Railway, Mumbai
Here we have shared all the details of Central Railway Recruitment 2018. If you have any query related to this article; you can write us in the comment section. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible. On this website we provide all the information of latest government jobs, exams and results. Candidates who are preparing for government exam are advised to visit this website regularly.