Current Affairs 2017: Important Current Affairs Dated 12 June 2017 PDF Download
Hello Guys Current Affairs are the most required by the students who are studying for SSC Exams. Students search for Latest Current Affairs 2017 online on various websites. They also search for Latest GK Question of June Month to stay updated. For the help of the students we have gathered Current Affairs for date 12th June 2017 on this article. Students preparing for SSC, IAS search for Latest Current Affairs India, America and Australia etc. We will provide all Latest National and International Current Affairs. Students can also search for Latest Current Affairs of June Month and May month.
Latest GK Affairs 2017 Questions
GK is one of the main and tough subjects in SSC and IAS examinations. Every students of any subject must have a strong GK knowledge. Therefore for the help of those students we have provided Latest GK Questions 2017. These Important GK Questions 2017 will help all the students to crack SSC IAS Exams and attain good marks. Students who want to download all the Latest Current Affairs 2017 can also click on the link in the end of the article to download Latest Current Affairs PDF File. Students also tend to check for Latest GK Affairs. Students can also apply for Important GK Questions Quiz for June Month, dated 12 June 2017
Latest Current Affairs GK Question 7 June 2017 PDF Download
- Commerce Secretary Rita Teaotia, while addressing the 22nd APEDA Export award function in New Delhi on 12 June 2017, said that India has emerged as the 7th largest exporter of agri-products globally.
- The World Day against Child Labour was observed globally on 12 June 2017 with the theme In conflicts and disasters, protect children from child labour.
- Noted Telugu and Urdu poet and writer C Narayana Reddy passed away on 12 June 2017 in Hyderabad. He was 85 years old.
- Calcutta High Court Judge C S Karnan, who was sentenced six months of imprisonment by Supreme Court, retired on 12 June 2017 at the age of 62, the retirement age for a High Court judge.
- Renowned poet and essayist Haraprasad Das on 11 June 2017 was conferred with the prestigious Kalinga Literary Award.
- Theresa May on 11 June 2017 appointed her close ally Damian Green as her first secretary of state, effectively her deputy prime minister.
- Top seeds Bethanie Mattek-Sands and Lucie Safarova on 11 June 2017 won the Women’s Doubles title in the French Open tennis championships. The United States-Czech pair defeated unseeded Australians Ashleigh Barty and Casey Dellacqua 6-2, 6-1 in the final to grab the title.
- England on 11 June 2017 lifted the FIFA U-20 World Cup for the first time ever. England defeated Venezuela 1-0 in the summit clash held in Suwon, South Korea.
- IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad on 11 June 2017 launched ‘Tele Law’ service. Under the service, the legal aid will be provided through video conferencing to marginalised communities of rural areas.
Thank you for visiting our website. If you like this article kindly share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Google Plus etc.