Current Affairs 2017: Important Current Affairs Dated 8 June 2017 PDF Download
Current Affairs are the most required by the students who are studying for SSC Exams. Students search for Latest Current Affairs 2017 online on various websites. Students are required to learn or remember Important Current Affairs on India, International Current Affairs, Latest Current Affairs for SSC CGL, Important Current Affairs for IAS Exams. We have tried to gather as many Latest and Important Current Affairs for the help of the students.
Latest GK Affairs 2017 Questions
One important subject for which students tend to search online, general knowledge. GK is one of the main and tough subjects in SSC and IAS examinations. Every students of any subject must have a strong GK knowledge. That is the main reason Students search for Latest GK Quiz 2017, Important GK Questions, Latest GK Affairs 8 June 2017 etc online. For the help of the students we have gathered some latest Current Affairs 2017 and GK Questions from internet and made a collection of them. So let us not waste much time and get on to the Latest Current Affairs and GK Questions.
Latest Current Affairs GK Question 8 June 2017 PDF Download
- Sam Pitroda on 7 June 2017 resigned as the Technical Advisor to the Odisha Government. Pitroda’s resignation was accepted by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik.
- China, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, India and Indonesia represent five favourite consumer markets in Asia, offering retailers the strongest consumer spending growth over its forecast period to 2021.
- First woman Chief Justice of Nepal Sushila Karki retired on 8 June 2017 after attaining the age 65 years. She was appointed as the Chief Justice of Nepal Supreme Court on 10 July 2016. She was 25th Chief Justice of Nepal Supreme Court.
- J P Nadda, the Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare was conferred the WHO Director-General’s Special Recognition Award for global tobacco control on 8 June 2017.
- Trump on 7 June 2017 nominated lawyer and former Justice Department official Christopher Wray as the new Director of FBI.
- India’s textile and fashion heritage on 8 June 2017 became the part of Google project ‘We Wear Culture’.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on 7 June 2017 released the second Bi-monthly Monetary Policy Statement 2017-18.
- The Presidential Election of India will be held on 17 July 2017, as per the announcement made by Chief Election Commissioner Nasim Zaidi on 7 June 2017.
- The World Oceans Day was observed across the world on 8 June 2017 with the theme Our oceans, our future. This year’s theme is connected to the Ocean Conference which took place from 5 to 9 June at United Nations headquarters in New York.
Thank you for visiting our website. If you like this article kindly share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Google Plus etc.