Current Affairs 2018: Important Current Affairs Dated 15 June 2018 PDF Download
- 1 Current Affairs 2018: Important Current Affairs Dated 15 June 2018 PDF Download
Important Current Affairs June Month
Hello Friends if you are here then we are sure that you are in a search of Latest Current Affairs 2018. There are many reasons to search for Important Current Affairs. Students search for Current Affairs For SSC, Current Affairs for IAS and Latest Current Affairs for Banking Exams. For the help of the students we have gathered Current Affairs for date 15th June 2018 on this article. Students preparing for SSC, IAS search for Latest Current Affairs India, America and Australia etc. Students who are from different states like Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka etc tend to search for Latest Current Affairs in Marathi, Tamil, Telugu etc. We will provide all Latest National and International Current Affairs. Students can also search for Current Affairs 2018.
Latest Important GK Affairs June 2018
Hello Friends we are here to provide all the latest GK news 2018 for the help of the students. Candidates preparing for any exam can download these Latest GK Current Affairs 2018 from our website.
- Latest Current Affair News for SSC Exam
- Latest Current Affair News for IAS/IPS Exam
- Latest Current Affair News for Banking Exam
- Latest Current Affair News 2018 for general purpose
Every students of any subject must have a strong GK knowledge. Therefore for the help of those students we have provided Latest GK Questions 2018. These Important GK Questions 2018 will help all the students to crack SSC IAS Exams and attain good marks. Students who want to download all the Latest Current Affairs 2018 can also click on the link in the end of the article to download Latest Current Affairs PDF File.
Latest Current Affairs GK Question 15 June 2018 PDF Download
- The World Bank on 14 June 2018 approved a USD 520 million package of funding for projects to boost Afghanistan’s economy and build critical infrastructure.
- The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) on 13 June 2018 successfully test fired anti-tank ‘Nag’ missile in Rajasthan. The anti-tank Nag missile is one among the five missile systems developed by DRDO under the integrated guided missile development programme (IGMDP). The four other missiles developed under this programme are Agni, Akash, Trishul and Prithvi.
- The Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on 14 June 2018 launched the Intensified Diarrhoea Control Fortnight (IDCF) to intensify efforts to reduce child deaths due to diarrhoea.
- Competition Commission of India (CCI), also known as India’s antitrust watchdog, on 14 June 2018 imposed a fine of Rs 870 million ($13.6 million) on automaker Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL). While imposing the fine, the antitrust watchdog accused the South Korean automaker of anti-competitive behaviour in its local unit in India.
- Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 14 June 2018 approved the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between Union Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare and the Ministry of Agriculture of Palestine on agriculture cooperation.
- Union Cabinet, presided by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on 14 June 2018 gave a green signal to the proposal to introduce a Financial Resolution and Deposit Insurance Bill, 2018.
- Leo Varadkar, a 38-year-old Indian-origin doctor, on 15 June 2018 scripted history by becoming Ireland’s youngest and the first openly gay Prime Minister of the Catholic-majority country as he promised to build a Republic of opportunity.
Thank you for visiting our website. If you like this article kindly share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Google Plus etc.