Current Affairs 2019: Important Current Affairs Dated 10 June 2019 PDF Download
Latest All Current Affairs 2019
If you were searching Latest Current Affairs and GK Questions then my friends you have reached to the right place. We are providing all the Latest Current Affair Questions 2019 on our website for the help of the students. Many of the students are searching for Current Affair Quiz 2019 online to increase their general knowledge. Therefore for the help of the students we have provided Latest Current Affairs 10 June 2019 on our website. Students can read and take help of our website to study Important Current Affairs 2019 etc. If Students want to save these Current Affairs can click on the link below to Download Latest Current Affairs 2019 for studies for exams.
Important GK Questions 2019
Hello friends we have provided all the latest current affairs 2019 with date 10 June 2019 on our website. Large number of students also search for Latest GK Affairs 2019 on the internet. It is because learning Important GK Questions will help in achieving great marks in SSC, IAS and IPS exams. Thus for the help of the students we have provided Latest GK Current Affair 2019 for SSC. Students also search for Current Affairs in Hindi 2019. For the help of the students we have gathered some Latest Current Affairs 2019 and GK Questions from internet and made a collection of them. Let us check them out.
Latest Current Affairs GK Question 10 June 2019 PDF Download
- World Health Organisation (WHO) revised protocol for antibiotics. WHO has divided the drugs into 3 categories — access, watch and reserve. This is the biggest revision of the antibiotics section in the 40-year history of the essential medicines list.
- Tamil Nadu has signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with UDAN for promoting low-cost flight services in towns like Hosur and Neyveli. UDAN was launched on 27 April 27, 2019.
- The Redmond giant Microsoft has acquired Hexadite which is an Israeli startup that uses AI to identify and protect against attacks. Hexadite will develop security solutions for commercial Windows 10 customers, specifically with Windows Defender Advanced Threat
- Madhya Pradesh govt has launched a new debt relief scheme – Krishi Rin Samadhan Yojana for farmers.
- India on 9 June 2019 became a full member of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) ending the administrative procedures that started two years ago.
- India and the United Nations Office for South-South Cooperation (UNOSSC) on 8 June 2019 launched a partnership fund to support the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) across the developing world.
- Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli is the sole Indian sportsperson to feature in the 2019 Forbes list of ‘The World’s highest paid athletes’. Kohli has been ranked 89th among the 100 top-earning athletes with a total pay of $22 million that includes $3 million from salary and winnings and another $19 million from endorsements.
- Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis on 10 June 2019 announced the formation of a six-member high powered committee. The constituted committee will look into various demands of farmers, including a loan waiver.
- The European Union (EU) in June 2019 imposed new anti-dumping duties on steel products from China, one of the world’s largest steel makers.
Thank you for visiting our website. If you like this article kindly share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Google Plus etc.