Current Affairs 2019: Important Current Affairs Dated 13 June 2019 PDF Download
- 1 Current Affairs 2019: Important Current Affairs Dated 13 June 2019 PDF Download
Latest Current Affairs June Month
Hello Friends we are here to provide all the students with Most Important Current Affairs of 13 June 2019. If you are searching for Current Affairs 2019 then you have reached to the right place. We have gathered some Important News of June Month on our website. Students can find Important Current Affairs for SSC. We have collected some Latest Current Affairs 2019 for the help of the students they can find it really helpful for their studies. Students also require Latest Current Affairs in Hindi 2019. Students who are from different states like Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka etc tend to search for Latest Current Affairs in Marathi, Tamil, Telugu etc. We will provide all Latest National and International Current Affairs. Students can also search for Latest Current Affairs of June month.
Latest GK Questions 2019 for SSC, IAS
Hello Friends as we all know General Knowledge is one of the most important subject when we are studying for SSC, IAS or IPS. Any student who is preparing for bank jobs and government jobs should have good GK. That is why we are providing Important GK Questions of June Month 2019. Students can find Latest GK news on our website. Students tend to search on the internet about Latest GK Affairs 2019 on the internet. We have provided Latest GK Affairs of 13 June 2019. Students can also apply for Important GK Questions Quiz for June Month, dated 13 June 2019.
Latest Current Affairs GK Question 7 June 2019 PDF Download
- Pema Khandu, Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh, on 12 June 2019 reiterated demand for a separate time zone for the north-eastern states.
- The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has announced taking over the management of the Sahara India Life Insurance Company. IRDAI appointed one of its general managers, RK Sharma, as administrator to manage the affairs of the insurer with “immediate effect”.
- Project Jal Sanchay, a water conservation model adopted successfully by the authorities in Nalanda district of south-central Bihar, has been selected for the national award for excellence in the Mahatma Gandhi national rural employment guarantee programme (MGNREGP) by the Union ministry of rural development.
- Japanese automotive manufacturer Toyota are developing a new system that would be able to predict if a car driver is about to have a heart attack.
- A book titled Indira Gandhi: A Life in Nature authored by Jairam Ramesh was released on 10 June 2019 at the Indira Gandhi Memorial Museum in New Delhi. The book was launched by Congress president Sonia Gandhi.
- The International Albinism Awareness Day was observed on 13 June 2019 with an aim to end multiple forms of discrimination that is faced by people who suffers from albinism.
- Mercedes’ Lewis Hamilton on 11 June 2019 won the Formula 1 Canadian Grand Prix 2019 held at the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Hamilton was followed by Ferrari’s Sebastian Vettel. The third position was grabbed by Red Bull’s Daniel Ricciardo.
- The Indian Railways is all set to induct about 40000 revamped coaches at an estimated cost of Rs 8,000 Cr to provide world-class comfort to passengers.
Thank you for visiting our website. If you like this article kindly share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Google Plus etc.