62907 Railway Group D Job Vacancy, Apply Online
- 1 62907 Railway Group D Job Vacancy, Apply Online
- 2 RRC Railway Group D Job Vacancy 2019 Details
- 3 RRC Group D Job Posts (Positions)
- 4 RRC Railway Group D Eligibility Criteria (10th Pass Jobs)
- 5 RRC Railway Group D Salary Details
- 6 RRC Group D Application Form Online 2019
- 7 How to Apply Online for RRC Group D Recruitment 2019
- 8 RRC Group D Admit Card 2019
- 9 RRC Railway Group D Exam Pattern 2019
- 10 RRC Group D Important Dates 2019
RRC Railway Group D Jobs Recruitment 2019 – The Indian Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) is inviting the online applications from a large number of the eligible candidates in order to fill up the almost 62,907 vacancies in Group D posts. This recent released RRC recruitment 2019 acknowledgment is a great news for the numerous central government job seekers. Those who are eagerly waiting for the Railway Recruitment Board Group D recruitment news can cheer up and check the details now.
Here, we have mentioned the complete information regarding the Railway Recruitment Cell 2019. So, all the interested candidates are advised to go through our below-provided article and grab the detailed information about RRC Group D recruitment notification, vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, application form, application fees, salary, exam pattern, admit card, important dates and much more.
According to the latest report, the Railway Recruitment Board of India has released RRC Group D Recruitment 2019 Notification on 10th of February in which total 62907 vacancies to be filled up for RRB/RRC Railway Group D (CEN 02/2019). All the eligible candidates are able to apply online or fill RRC Group D 2019 Application form through online mode from the official website of the RRC till 12th of March 2019 as it’s last date to apply for Railway Group D Vacancy 2019.
The applicants should have their own mobile number as well as a valid, and active personal email id, which they have to keep active for the entire process of recruitment as the railway board shall send all recruitment related communications only via SMS and email till the recruitment process is over.
The RRB will not entertain any request for change of mobile number & e-mail address at any stage during the recruitment notification.
Reportedly, the Railway Recruitment Boards has recently invited only online applications for the recruitment of several posts in Level 1 of 7 CPC Pay Matrix for the vacancies in different zones of the Indian Railways. As per the given acknowledgment, the qualified candidates have to submit an online application through RRC websites only and one common application has to be submitted to the selected RRC for all the positions notified in the centralized employment notice.
In this section, we have gathered RRC Railway Group D Job Vacancy 2019 Details for your reference. Check it out below.
|Name of Board||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Name of posts||Group D posts|
|Total number of vacancies||62,907|
|Official website||indianrailways.gov.in/ rrcald.org|
RRC Group D Vacancy Region Wise
Railway Recruitment Board has released the Group D vacancies at various RRC zones across the country. Here we have tabulated the each Railway zone Group D vacancy details. Thus, candidates can check the RRC Group D Vacancy Region Wise in the below-provided table
If aspirants know about the particular vacancies in different Railway Zones, then they can decide which one is better to apply for the job. Also, they can able to figure out the competition level of each RRC unit through the available vacancies.
|RRC Name (Region)||RRB||Number of vacancies|
|Western Railway (WR)||Ahmedabad||6087|
|North Western Railway (NWR)||Ajmer||4755|
|North Central Railway (NCR)||Allahabad||4762|
|South Western Railway (SWR)||Bangalore||2293|
|West Central Railway (WCR)||Bhopal||3522|
|East Coast Railway (ECoR)||Bhubaneswar||1532|
|South East Central Railway (SECR)||Bilaspur||1159|
|Northern Railway (NR)||Chandigarh||7832|
|Southern Railway (SR)||Chennai||2979|
|North Eastern Railway(NER)||Gorakhpur||3388|
|North Frontier Railway (NFR)||Guwahati||2577|
|Eastern Railway (ER)||Kolkata||2367|
|Central Railway (CR)||Mumbai||4625|
|East Central Railway(ECR)||Patna||5981|
|South Eastern Railway (SER)||Ranchi||2525|
|South Central Railway (SCR)||Secunderabad||6523|
RRC Group D Job Posts (Positions)
Here, we have shared a huge list of the jobs that fall under RRC Group D Recruitment 2019. Candidates can take a look at the RRC Group D Job Posts names right here. The aspirants who are willing to apply for Group D positions in Railway Recruitment Cell must verify the available vacant seats in each zone and then apply online.
RRC Group D Job positions as follows:
- Helper-II (Mech)
- Helper-II (S&T)
- ‘D’ (Engg.)
- Helper-II (Elect)
- ‘D’ (Store)
RRC Railway Group D Eligibility Criteria (10th Pass Jobs)
Candidates who are interested in applying for RRC Group D Recruitment must check the required RRC Railway Group D Eligibility Criteria details here. Because each and every applicant has to fulfill the following educational as well as age limit conditions. Otherwise, applicants are not even allowed for the RRC application submission. Thus, the candidate must be sure about his/her eligibility by referring the given RRC Group D eligibility conditions.
But many people can have confusion that 10th pass can apply or not. Based on the official notification of RRC Group D recruitment 2019, If you are 10th pass then you can apply for the following positions.
- Helper / Medical
- Hospital Attendant
- Assistant Pointsman
- Porter / Helper / Sweeper-cum-porter
RRC Group D Age Limit & Relaxation
Before filling the online application form, the applicants are advised to take a note of RRC Group D Age Limit & Relaxation details that we have compiled below.
Age Criteria for RRC Group D posts:
Candidates who have the age between 18 – 31 years as on 01st of July 2019 can apply for the RRC Group D recruitment 2019.
RRC Group D Age relaxation:
|Domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir||5 years|
RRC Group D Education Qualification
Here we have assembled RRC Group D Education Qualification that you can refer while applying for RRC Group D recruitment 2019-19.
The applicants should have pass 10th class or ITI from board which recognized by NCVT/SCVT or its equivalent
He/she should be holding National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
RRC Railway Group D Salary Details
All the qualified and selected applicants will be eligible to get an RRC Railway Group D Salary of Rs. 18,000 per month + special allowances according to 7th CPC Level 1.
RRC Group D Application Form Online 2019
As we revealed earlier, RRC Group D Application Form 2019 and official notification has been released on 10th February. Applicants who are eligible as per the above listed eligibility details are able to apply online for Railway Group D 2019 Recruitment (CEN 02/2019).
It is reported that, all the aspirants will have to apply online through the official website of RRC. No other mode of application will be accepted. Before filling the RRC Group D Application Form Online 2019, applicants are advised to read all the information and instructions and provide all the necessary details. The aspirants are suggested to apply online & fill Railway Group D online form 2019 on or before the last date that’s on 12th March 2019.
RRC Group D Application Fees
All those aspirants who wish to apply for RRC group D vacancies will have to know more about RRC Group D Application Fees.
- Applicants belonging to (UR) and OBC categories are required to pay Rs. 500/- as an examination fee for Railway Group D exam 2019.
- Applicants who are belonging to categories such as SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWDs/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically backward class(EBC) are required to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee for the examination.
How to Apply Online for RRC Group D Recruitment 2019
Job hunters who are interested cum eligible to apply for RRC Group D recruitment 2019 must check out the online application form filling process. For those candidates’ sake, below we have collected the simple steps that give overall idea about How to Apply Online for RRC Group D Recruitment 2019?
Step 1: Visit the Railway Recruitment Cell official website i.e indianrailways.gov.in/ rrcbbs.org.in or rrcald.org
Step 2: Then, check for latest RRC Group D recruitment 2019 notification on respective zonal website. Open it and read given instructions & conditions carefully.
Step 3: Then, click on the “Online Apply” and after that online application form get displayed on your screen.
Step 4: Registration:
Now click on ‘New registration link’, where you need to fill all the basic details including your name, mother’s name, father’s name, DOB, Aadhar details, mobile number, email id etc.
Step 5: Verification of Mobile Number & Email Id:
- Once registration details submitted, an OTP will be sent to applicant’s registered mobile number and another OTP will be sent to registered email id.
- And now, click on ‘Verify through OTP’ and meanwhile enter the received OTPs in the respective fields.
- After the validation of OTPs, registration number will be generated and displayed.
Step 6: Login:
- You can now proceed with the online application by clicking on the ‘Candidate Login’ link which is present on the homepage.
- Login using registration number and DOB.
- After login, enter all the necessary and personal details.
Step 7: Payment: Applicants can pay application fee through one of the following modes:
- Net banking/Credit card/Debit card
- SBI Bank Challan: Download the bank challan which should be prefilled with the data and make the payment in any nearest SBI branch.
- Post Office Challan: The candidates can download the postal challan prefilled with the required details & make the payment in any computerized post office across India.
Step 8: Upload photo & documents:
The candidates can upload their scanned photograph as well as SC/ST certificate (if required) with the following requirements:
- The scanned image of the photograph and SC/ST certificate should be in jpg/jpeg format.
- The dimension of photograph image must be 35mm X 45mm.
- Size of photo image should be greater than 20KB & less than 50KB.
- Size of SC/ST certificate should be greater than 50 KB and less than 100KB.
- The photo must have been taken on or after 1st of December 2019 and should have name and date printed on it.
Step 9: After filling all the details, click on submit button and take print out of the application for further process.
RRC Group D Admit Card 2019
As per the revealed updates, RRC Group D 2019 examination will be conducted after the completion of the application form submission. The railway examination board will release RRC Group D Admit Card before seven to ten days of examination on the official website of respective RRCs. However, only those candidates will be able to download RRC Group D Admit Card 2019, who will submit the online application form successfully.
RRC Railway Group D Exam Pattern 2019
The recruitment of RRC Group D Exam 2019 will be made through following selection process:
- Written test/Computer Based Test(CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document and candidature verification
- Medical examination
We have offered RRC Group D Exam Pattern (CEN 02/2019) for all the positions which are released by the exam authority of railways. Therefore, applicants are advised to read the detailed exam pattern before starting preparation.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Duration|
|General Intelligence and reasoning||
|General Awareness on current affairs|
- Minimum percentage of marks for categories as follows: UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, &ST -30%.
- The test will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions (English only).
- There will be negative marking for the test and that’s why for every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.
PET for Male Candidates
- Must be able to lift and carry the weight of 35 kg for a distance of 100m in two minutes in 1st attempt without keeping the weight down.
- Must be able to run for a distance of 1000m in four minutes & 15 seconds in the first attempt.
PET for Female Candidates
- Must be able to lift & carry the weight of almost 20 kg for a distance of 100m in two minutes in first chance without putting the weight down.
- Must be able to run for a distance of 1000m in five minutes & 40 seconds in 1st attempt.
RRC Group D Important Dates 2019
In this context, we have come up with RRC Group D Important Dates 2019 for your convenience. Take a look at it!!
|RRC Group D 2019 Notification Release Date||10th February 2019|
|RRC Group D Application Form Start Date||10th February 2019 (10:00 AM)|
|RRC Group D Application Form Last Date||12th March 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Last date for submitting application fee payment||12th March 2019 (10:00 PM)|
|RRC Group D Admit card 2019 release date||April 2019|
|RRC Group D 2019 Exam Date||April & May, 2019 (tentative)|
|RRC Group D 2019 Result Date||Update soon|