Applicants, who are waiting for UPPCL Recruitment Notification 2019, here is a good news for all those aspirants. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released advertisement of 2662 Office Asst & Stenographer Grade III Vacancies. All the graduate candidates who are searching Uttar Pradesh Vidyut Vibhag Vacancies can apply online for UPPCL Recruitment 2019 – 18 online from the official website of UPPCL. Interested candidates can submit application form for UPPCL Vacancy through online mode from this page also. Closing date for applying UP Power Corporation Recruitment is 12th August 2019. We advise all the aspirants to apply before the last date.
UPPCL is also known as Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. It is the Department in charge of Transmission & Distribution of Electricity in Uttar Pradesh State. Recently the Department has released recruitment notification of 2662 posts of Office Assistant & Stenographer Jobs. Application Submission process of UPPCL Online Form has been started from 25.07.2019. Applicants who are going to fill online form for UPPCL Office Assistant Jobs are advised to check Required Qualification, Eligibility Criteria and Pay Scale etc. All these details are available below in this article. We suggest all the students to check all the details before they apply for the UPPCL Office Assistant & Stenographer Recruitment Vacancies.
UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Details:
Department Name : Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
Total No. of Posts: 2662 Posts
Category : Govt. Job
Official Website : www.uppcl.org
Name of the Vacancies : Office assistant and Stenographer
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
(a). Office Assistant (कार्यालय सहायक) :
- UR Category : 1204 Post
- OBC Category : 647 Post
- SC Category : 504 Post
- ST Category : 47 Post
(b). Stenographer (आशुलिपिक) :
- Unreserved Category : 132 Post
- OBC Category : 69 Post
- SC Category : 54 Post
- ST Category : 05 Post
- Office Assistant Post : Candidates should possess Graduation Degree in any stream from any recognized University & should have knowledge of Hindi Typing on Computer (30 WPM) which is necessary.
- For Stenographer Jobs : Candidates should have Graduation Degree for applying UPPCL Stenographer Jobs Online. Applicants must have also Knowledge of हिंदी टंकण (30WPM) & हिंदी आशुलेखन (80WPM) for Steno Vacancy.
Age of the Candidates for UP Power Corporation Recruitment 2019 should be in between 21 years to 40 years as on 01.07.2016. Age relaxation for UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2019 will be applicable on the basis of Government Rules & regulation.
For General/OBC(NCL)/ ESM Category – 1000/- Rupees
For SC/ST Category – Rs. 700/- Rupees
For PWD Candidates – Rs. 10/- Rupees
Selection of the candidates for UPPCL Steno and OA Recruitment 2019 – 18 will based on Written Examination, Typing & Stenographer Test. Examination will be divided into three parts (I, II & III). In part I Examination, Computer Knowledge Question will presented. Total 50 Question of 50 Marks will available in Part 1st Examination. After That candidates call for Part 2nd examination.
UPPCL Office Assistant & Stenographer Posts pay band is Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,600/- for Office Asst & Steno Jobs .
How to Apply:
- Visit to the official website: www.uppcl.org
- Now click on UPPCL Vacancy Section and read all the information from notification properly.
- Now click on Apply Online form link.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in form.
- Recheck all details before submission.
- Now deposit application fee.
- Then click on submit Button.
- Take print out of UPPCL Online form for future use & Note Down ID Password also. It will be useful in future.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 25.07.2019
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application & Fee : 17.08.2019
We have provided all the details of UPPCL Office Assistant & Stenographer Bharti 2019 on this page. If you have any query regarding this article, write us in the comment section. We will try to solve your issues as soon as possible.